Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ellen Von Unwerth for Lavazza


I am still really in love with this campaign that Ellen Von Unwerth did for Lavazza in 2006. It stars the incomparably beautiful Charlotte Kemp Muhl (aka Sean Lennon's girlfriend) as an innocent, clumsy, pure Bombshell of an air hostess. I remember receiving a loyalty card from some cafe at my University when I was in first year, and it had this photo of Charlotte (above) displayed on the front, and I pretty much fell for her saucer-sized doe eyes then and there.

The campaign was turned into a calendar for Lavazza, and also features a whole swag of sexy ladies all dolled-up like 1960's flight attendants/pilots/engineers. I don't know what else to say about this campaign other than it is absolutely perfect and I don't think I'll ever get over my true love for it.


all images via flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment